As well as private facilities of the villa, Clube Atlantico has a large communal swimming pool, tennis courts, children´s play area and an award winning restaurant. In addition, the Rocha Brava complex is just a 10 minute walk where there is a four court tennis and fitness centre, bike hire, supermarket, coffee shop and several bars and restaurants.
Carvalho beach is a 10 minute walk, close by there is also Benegil, Centeanes, Carvoeiro and Praia do Marinha, some of the prettiest beaches in this stretch of coastline.
The Pestano Gramacho is an 18 hole golf course with 27 varied greens and includes many attractive and demanding challenges. The Vale da Pinta course is one of the best designed courses in Eurpoe.
Carvoeiro is 4kms to the West of the villa and offers and huge selection of bars, shops, banks and restaurants. The Rocha Brava complex offers fitness centre, four tennis courts, coffee shop, restaurants and bike hire and this is a 15 minute walk. Faro airport is 45 minute drive.
PADI Dive Centre
A PADI dive centre is located 2kms away. Within 10 kms there are two excellent golf courses namely Pestana Gramacho and Vale da Pinta (which offer guests a 20% discount).
Carvoeiro offers a huge selection of excellent restaurants, bars and shops.
From Faro Airport:
- Come out of airport and keep straight following signs for A22 Portimao.
- After about 3km swing off right towards Portimao and join dual carriageway.
- After 5km keep on main road and follow signs for A22. You need to keep in left hand lane otherwise you are channelled off to Almancil.
- After 2km slip off to right towards A22 Portimao. (Make sure that you do not slip off to Espania, which is the slip road before.)
- Travel on A22 and exit at Junction 6 for Lagoa. Follow sign for Lagoa South ( It is not a disaster if you come off at Lagoa North – it just means you will have to go through Lagoa village.)
- Once off motorway you will then pick up signs to Carvoeiro.
- Go right down into Carvoeira and when near beach there is a sharp bend to left and then you swing up the hill to the right which is called Estrada do Farol
- You are now on the road which leads to your complex. Clube Atlantico resort is right at the very end of the road on the left before you get to the beach.
- Turn left into the resort and then take first left opposite the Clube Atlantico reception.
- Turn left again at the square where the bus stop is.
- Turn right at the next junction and Casa Muriel is at the end ahead of you number K107